If you have been suffering from prostate problems and looking for a natural treatment, essential oils for prostate may be all you are searching for. Aromatherapy is a useful and common way to treat the prostate because it brings comfort, relaxation, and rapid efficiency to users. That’s why this article will recommend some best prostate oils for you!
Top 4 Best Essential Oils For Prostate
1. Prostatitis Essential Oil Blend
Prostatitis is a common prostate problem for young men, which results in changes in emotion and other susceptible toxicity. Prostatitis Essential Oil Blend is a suitable option to solve this problem.
This essential oil is verified and produced by the Optimal Health Network. It aims to relieve soreness and infection, improving your urinary, sperm circulation, and increasing sexual function.
Prostatitis Essential Oil Blend comes in various types: rosemary, myrtle, thyme, frankincense, myrrh, sage, and tsuga. Each type has its functions to help users overcome prostatitis.
- Rosemary: This is a kind of antibacterial essential oil, which will develop your immune system, heal your pain and other irritations.
- Myrtle: an antimicrobial product that helps balance hormones.
- Thyme: produces good bacteria, which is helpful for the immune system.
- Frankincense: well-known for its healing functions.
- Myrrh: muscle relaxation and rehabilitate inflammatory damage.
- Sage: helpful in fighting against infections and increasing the productivity, respiratory and nervous system.
- Tsuga: Soothe muscle infections and escalate testosterone.
As you can see, prostatitis oil is made of natural ingredients, so it’s safe and easy to use. It should be used in suppositories for best outcomes.
2. BPH Essential Oil Blend
BPH essential oil is one of the best Essential oils for prostate, which is essential for reducing BHP problems. Unlike prostatitis, BHP, or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, is the expansive condition of prostatitis. It’s often seen in men over 50 years of age.
BPH Oil is made of a variety of herbs, each plant responsible for improving each system.
- Frankincense: ease pain and infections.
- Myrrh: heal muscles’ pains and prevent other injuries.
- Orange: rich in Vitamin C, useful in blocking cancer.
- Sage: useful in eradicating infectious bacteria, recuperating the immune, respiratory and nervous systems.
- Peppermint: Has antiviral and antimicrobial functions.
- Geranium: relieve immune problems.
3. Endoflex Essential Oil
Containing all-natural ingredients, like sesame seed oil, sage, myrtle, spearmint, nutmeg, geranium, and German chamomile, Endoflex is listed as one of the most efficient essential oils for prostate. Don’t worry if you are following a dietary routine because it’s available for both topical and oral uses.
Endoflex has effects for men in increasing respiratory and sperm circulation. Moreover, it’s useful for balancing the immune system as well as decongestant.
For someone who has a prostate infection, here is good news for you. Endoflex has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. These properties are effective in preventing toxicity.
Combining this essential oil with a daily healthy lifestyle for best results. You just need one capsule every day; you are also advised to mix with one drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex. For a more rapid upshot, it is recommended to be blended with 1 drop to 2–4 oz. of NingXia Red. This mixture could be used in the morning to start the day, or in the afternoonClary Sage Essential Oil
This product is considered the top conductive product in the list of best essential oils for prostate. Containing high level of Linalyl Acetate, Clary Sage Essential oil is well-known for its muscle calming function.
Unlike the above products, this essential oil helps reduce prostate cancer cells. It has promising anti-cancer properties, which are essential for limiting and killing cancer cells.
The Truth About Cancer has claimed that Sage Essential Oil contains a vast amount of acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, or AKBA for short, through some research on the essential oils for prostate. AKBA is known as the unbeaten enemy of cancer, explains how it is an indispensable remedy for someone with prostate cancer and other prostate problems.
Another reminder is that you should avoid alcohol and other alcoholic drinks while using this oil for the best results.
As you can see, prostate problems can be a great concern for some, but it can be treated or even prevented by aromatherapy methods. To choose the most suitable essential oils for prostate, you should understand your prostate conditions. Hope you’ve found these recommendations helpful!